Interferential Therapy Unit
The interferential type current have been a proven part of physical medicines for decates. The interferential current therapy unit generates two appex. 4000 Hz. medium frequency current with constant amplitude which cross at a right angle to produce a complex current modulation in the body. If a current with a certain frequency than it results in generation of the modulated wave. Their high therapeutic effectiveness is characterised by deep penetration of current within minimal sensory perception & skin irritation. The availability of treating both large & small body parameters. The selectibility of stimulation frequency that encompasse both motor stimulation & pain suppression.
|Operating Voltage||220 V, 50 Hz, + 10 % with line RF Filter|
|Carrier Frequency||2000 Hz & 4000 Hz|
|Base AMF||0 to 150 Hz|
|Sweep AMF||0 to 100 Hz|
|Spectrum||Rect. 1/1s, Trap 1/5 s. Linear 6/6s|
|Therapy mode||2 Pole, 4 Pole & 4 Pole Vector|
|Intensity||100 mA Continuously adjustable|
|Milliammeter||Digital meter to indicate the peak current.|
|Timeer||Digital timer with cut off system alarm.|
Portable Shoulder Wheel
This portable light weight shoulder wheel is adjustable in length one can very its tension. It can be as a wrist exericiser.
- Negligible leakage current
- 60.1.1 General requirement for safety of medical electrical equipment.
- Isolated out puts.
- Digital timer with automatic cut-off system
- Digital electronic output current meter.
- Pain therapy
- Sports related injuries
- Muscle reduction & Strain
- Increasing Blood Flow
- Activating the body’s own defence mechanisum
- Circulatory disorders
- Disturbance of the nervous system
- Diseases of the locometer system
- Effective in treatment of Rheumatism
- Arthritis, Muscle Strain etc.