Class-B Table Top Autoclaves
- Table Top Vacuum High Speed Sterilizers are ideal for all applications requiring rapid, reliable and total destruction of all living microorganisms.
- Ideal for Ophthalmic Surgeons, Dental Surgeons, Surgical Doctors, Polyclinics and Hospitals, Operation theatres, QC/Micro as a stand-by unit.
- It adopts European Class B standard.
- With pulse prevacuum – essential for sterilizing all wrapped (single/double) or unwrapped items, including porous items that do not exceed the specifications of Hollow load Type A.
- A pre defined program list for easy operational settings: Reproducible sterilization cycles are accomplished through the defined programs.
- Electronic control module offers microprocessor controls and LED display of operating parameters, where temperature, pressure and sterilisation time are constantly displayed.
- A drying cycle helps prevent rusting of delicate instruments and helps dry clothing or absorbent materials
Construction / Standard Features
- Safer and more reliable door structure. A heart-insulted door with locking feature prevents opening while the chamber is under pressure to help minimize dangers to operator.
- Exhaust steam is discharged to an inbuilt water collection tank thus keeping the room steam free.
|Sterilizing Temperature||1210C or 1340C|
|Test||Bowie & Dick Test|
|Safety Features||Pressure Release Valve and computerized diagnosing and alarm system|
|Water supply system||Reservoirs (2Ltr fresh water supply system and 1.6Ltr waste water reservoirs)|
|Voltage||220 V ± 10% 50 V 60 Hz, single phase|
|Power||2400 W / 10 A|
|Product||'Class – B' Autoclave|
|Chamber Size||Ø250 mm x 450 mm (22 L approx.)|
|App. Shipping Details (Air)
|45 kg / 72 kg 0.35 m3|