New Style Glant Ear Model
- A giant model of the ear, for elementary science classes, shows the three main structural parts of the hearing organ (external ear, middle ear, internal ear) and the position of the equilibrium organ of human body.
- External ear : showing the shape of the auricle and the primary features of the external auditory meatus.
- Middle ear : showing the type of membrane, the three auditory ossicles (hummer, anvil, stirrup) and the eustachian tube.
- Internal ear : showing the vestibule, cochlea and the three semicircular canals of the osseous labyrinth.
- Made of PVC. 5 times enlarged & dissected in to 6 parts.
Size : 43x25x15CM