- The design of Oscar vaporizer is a result of extensive research combined with functionality and ergonomics
- Oscar vaporizers are agent specific and designed to provide consistent output throughout the clinical range
0.5 to 15 lt./min.
- Temperature and flow compensated Oscar vaporizers deliver practical accuracy, durability, stability and security
- Oscar vaporizers are intended for use in the fresh gas supply of a continuous flow of anaesthesia machine
- Oscar vaporizers are available in selectatec mounting, Cage Mount type and Drager fitting
- The Selectatec type vaporizers have interlock system to avoid simultaneous use of two vaporizers unexpectedly
- Oscar vaporizers are available for all the three agents Halothane, lsoflurane and Sevoflurane