Spirometer is a hand-held equipment for checking lung conditions, adopts the infrared mode for measuring relative items, it is applicable for hospital, clinic, family for routine test.
- Forced vital capacity [FVC], force expired volume in one second [FEV1], the ratio of FEV1 and FVC [FEV1/FVC], peak expiratory flow [PEF], 25% flow of the FVC [FEF25], 50% flow of the FVC [FEF50], 75% flow of the FVC [FEF75] and average flow between 25% vand 75% of the FVC [FEF2575] can be measured. Besides, the testee condition can be shown by the ratio of the measured value and the predicted value.
- Flow rate-volume chart, volume-time chart display
- Data memory, delete, upload and review
- Trend chart display
- Information prompts, when volume or flow goes beyond the limits
- Automatic power off when there is no operation in two minutes
- Rechargeable lithium, battery and with charging tips
- Battery power display.