Automatic Hematology Analyzer H360 pro
Empowering CBC test with maximum capabilities
The H30 Pro is an automated 3-part hematology analyser that integrates the innovative, successful characteristics of its predecessors with a range of new features. It is an attractive and up-to-date choice for CBC test in a wide range of laboratories. To pursuit higher quality, more cost-effective CBC test, we empower the H30 Pro with maximum Capabilities so that it can
Offer up to 23 parameters including PLR and NLR
- Extend linearity range to meet more clinical cases
- Differentiate WBC with dynamic threshold
- Fit pediatric samples and difficult draw with small sample volume
- Simplifywork process with intuitive operation system
- Lower cost with few routine reagents
- 4 inch color touch screen with innovative operation system is simple-to-use and easy-to-navigate.
- Handheld barcode scanner allows easy entry of patient ID
- RFID transducer helps manage reagent easily.
- Integrated thermal printer streamilines result report with fast response.
- With a memory of 100,000 results, 3 histograms, the analyzer offers a complete review of patient data. And it can compare the patient result with history.
- Besides that, the analyzer can store 12 QC files with 100 QC data for each.
- printers, barcode scanner, USBs, etc. It’s simple to export the patient data, import the QC target sheet from the front-panel USD port.
- Data transfer to LIS via LAN [TCP/IP] with bi-directional transmit.
- Biohazard free reagents reduce disposal costs.
- Two routine reagents are used to perform analysis, plus up to 120 days on-board stability and lower reagent consumption, thus providing a cost-effective test results.
- 23 parameters WBC, LYM%, MID%, GRA%, LYM#, MID#, GRA#, RBC, HGB, HCT, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW, RDW-SD. PLT, MPV, PDW, PCI P-LCC, P-LCR, NLR, PLR T
Histograms WBC (3-Diff), RBC and PL
Precision (CV% )
WBC (10°/L) 0.00-300 .00 :52.5%(7.0-15.0) RBC (10,2/L) 0.00-8.50 :51.5%(3.5-6.5) HGB (g/L) 0-250 :515%( 100-180) PLT(109/L) 0-4000 ::;;5 0%( 100-500 ) HCT(%) 0-67 :52.0%(35-50)
Electrical impedance method for cell counting and cyanide free lyse for haemoglobin measurement
Throughput Sample volume
60 samples per hour 10 µL for whole blood mode, 20µL for pre-diluted mode
Control and Calibrator Reagent
ED-30D, ED-CAL PLUS HD310 Diluent, HL310 Lyse, HC310 Cleaner
10.4 inch TFT color touch screen USB Port, LAN
- Data Storage Capacity100,000 files including demographics, results and histograms, 12 QC files [100 data per file]
Temperature : 15’C- 35”C, Humidity: 20% RH~85% RH: Air pressure: 70kPa~106kPa
Built-in virtual keyboard and external barcode scanner
100V-240V, 50 Hz/60Hz
Dimensions and Weight
Depth [415 mm] x width [275 mm] x height [406 mm], weight: 18 kg