its specifications are:-
It has following ventilation Modes available:-
- A. Total machine control. (Supplies Set volume at set breath rate with set pressure automatically) B. Synchronized intermittent Mandatory! Ventilation (SIMV) Senses patients inhale and triggers breath in sync.
- C. Weaning mode(Here it displays how many breaths where programmed, how many patient have triggered and how many e machine have triggered, along with the supplied volume delivered to the patient –
Covid 19 patients GB SYNDROME patients COMA PATIENTS, INTR & POST operative VENTILATION NEUROPARALYTIC CONDITIONS
It has all following programmable parameters.
- 1. Volume per breath – from 100 to 600 ml in the steps of 50 ml
- 2. Max lnsp. pressure- 6 to 50 cm of H2O In the steps of 2 cm of H2O
- 3. Resp rate per minute -5 to 30 in the steps of 1.
- 4. l:E ratio 1:1 to1:35. PEEP (minimum positive pressure at the end off exhalation) 0 to 20 cm of
H2O in the steps of 2 cm of H2O
- 5. Percentage of ox- 0 to 100% in the steps of 10%
- 6. It also has high pressure alarm for resistance or blockage detection
- 7. Low pressure alarm for disconnection or leakage detection
- 8. Electrically driven .Runs on batteri (Optional)
- 9. Runs, on normal oxygen cylinder with regular Oxygen tubings to machine.as well with central oxygen.
Because every breath matters and each one is different…, especially in Corona syndrome, .patients need a ventilator that always follows their breathing pattern, whatever their acuity.
Ventilator combines ventilation expertise with 25 years experience of painless rehabilitation and simplifying advanced health care.
The result is non-invasive ventilation excellence with, compressor based portable ventilator with connectivity to any oxygen cylinder to facilitate mobility and helps to simplify patient management.